Sunday, February 8, 2009

30 years of Memories!

Ann, Lindsay & Ashley,
I am so sorry for your loss. My memories of Dennis and you all are dear to my heart. My history with the Carrillo family starts over 30 years ago. I had the privilege of working first with and then for Dennis and Ann. Dennis and Ann had just gotten married, Dennis just out of dental school and Ann just out of nursing school. They were always a team and that never changed. Ann was the love of his life. Dennis' family was the most important thing to him. He often spoke about his girls and how lucky he was to have two beautiful daughters in his life. And my fondest memories of Dennis were all of the wonderful things we did together with both our families, boating, tubing, water skiing, camping, and traveling. I will always cherish those memories and him and Ann for taking a chance on me all those years ago. Here are some pictures of Dennis, Ann and our team throughout the years.
Christmas Party 1992 with his "girls"


Convention in the 90's

Ann and Dennis, Open House of the new office

My family and I wish you peace in this time of grief. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Love,
The Heck Family
Katy, Justin & Staci
West Plains, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment